Any news on the June Trading Post items?

was disappointed with the snowy cloak, more grey color than pure white like i wanted, these devs never make solid vibrant colors for the game anymore.

Every month I cross my fingers for that Spectral Tiger! :grimacing:

1 Like

Put it up for like 750 tenders so people get really salty.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a blue recolor of those cloaks honestly, but I’m really just excited for anything.

3 Likes

They will be all off-hand books.

wish they’d post something crazy for once, its been pretty weaksauce stuff for a while now…

What I found recently.

wtb tabard of arcane hope it becomes a twitch drop next or a trading post

WTB hat hair

1 Like

Not really, considering it’s the weekend and Blizzard doesn’t work on the weekend.

Blizzard revealed them on April 28th.

But as I said above, Blizzard doesn’t work on Weekends. :stuck_out_tongue:

So we’ll probably get news tomorrow or Tuesday.

Maybe some day for a hairstyle. :thinking:

Other games have offered the crazier designs in their shops.

but its blizzard they wont it would be cool if they did but they wont, im afraid to get my hopes up too quickly

Hahahaha! Cool cloak from the Trading Post? Omg! I have 100s of cloaks and not one of them looks cool! You have long, short and tattered cloaks… or baby Murlocs as a back piece.

Correction to this:

Tomorrow is Memorial Day, which I was not aware of cause I don’t pay attention to 99% of holidays that aren’t Christmas, Halloween, or Thanksgiving. Blizzard won’t be in the office.

So Tuesday is most likely.

1 Like

IF they do that then 5 months of my life in 2020 was put to waste grinding 4,900,000 gold

Don’t worry, they won’t.

thats on you. things that go away arent promised on never coming back, except challenge mode stuff or elite pvp sets.

theyre even bringing back old naxx stuff

When it comes to weapons, i do hope they move back to Vanilla look on swords, making them look more slim and realistic. For some reason, the swords, daggers etc in the shop looks way to bulky. Almost like foam weapons.

2 Likes

Realistic-looking weapons, please. I like the stuff we get from the Tutorial Island and that one dull-looking iron sword.

Idgaf about recolors. Gimme normal-looking weapons pls.

1 Like