Any new-ish re-roll guilds currently recruiting?

I’ve played on and off since Cata… I just resubbed to come back for BFA and looking for a fresh start. I’m more interested in PvE then PvP but I do dabble. I would not call myself casual as I absolutely want to take down all the endgame content on at least heroic / m+ dungeons but as a (somewhat) adult with a family, I couldn’t commit to 3+ nights a week for raids.

I’m not locked into playing Alliance or Horde… I also plan on dabbling into Classic when it releases so if there are plans for that within the guild then that’s a bonus!

I’m a pretty easy going player, not one to rage. Generally, I can play between 8pm-12am EST.

thanks for taking the time to read this!

1 Like

Most of us playing are older, vanilla people. We have no formal recruiting post, or progression goals, other than, we’ll get there when we can. It’s the people we login in to the game or to discord to bring laughs and cohesion - a gaming ‘family’ / cross platform.

Glad you’re back. Enjoy all the changes… There is an bucket-ton of content. Good luck on your search. Ping us if you’re interested.