Any MDS: Modern Day Soldiers people still around?

With Classic right around the corner and after thinking on some old memories from back then with my current server and guildmates. What happened to my old friends from Modern Day soldiers? If anyone knows. We were a counter strike clan that came to wow in 2004 or 2005 and had a lot of people. I was Darksevial, Bellatreece, and Gigitty mostly then before moving them off server in 2008 or 9. Any of them still around on Darkspear? Or like me did they go the way of the dodo and jump server? I know the clan dissolved and the two leads split. One went some where else, was Douglas (strangebrue) and his son. The other formed Hawaiian Night Marchers (Apex) and someone else. Anyone?

Dksoul, or David, got married and his wife pulled him from WoW. If I recall, he was one of the founders. I have not seen Mitch on in a long long time, he was APXHunter. I enjoyed my time with MDS and made many friends there.

As for Night Marchers, I was in that group on my Hunter, Lazeyebob. One of the most fun guilds I have had the pleasure being a member of. That said, F! Chrissy who refused to heal my pet…damn hater.

I dont know if you recall Hungus, he was the fat ugly @ss Dorf Pally…he too was part of the Nightmarchers. We all entered Hell Fire together and did everything as a 5 man group…was fun.

That said, toss my a Real ID, Dysenterybob#1849.