Any Late Night players interested in raiding in SL?

Hey all! I’m Boomr!

I’m a long-time player who has called Hyjal home for many years. In Cataclysm, when I took a break from semi-hardcore raiding, I ran one of the most popular GDKP runs through the Firelands tier. Near the end of Cataclysm when I got the itch to raid again I created , a semi-hardcore 10 Man raiding guild that ran together from Dragon Soul through most of MoP during the age of TF, Antisocial Club and Vox. Sadly when I moved out of the country for work and real life took over, I stopped raiding and have been playing the game casually ever since.

Fast forward to today, I’m looking to gauge interest in a community for Late Night players who are interested in raiding at an efficient and effective level.

Potentially I am looking for like-minded people who would be looking to raid around 3 nights a week starting 9/10PM and ending at 12/1AM.

If this schedule and the goal of playing in a low stress environment, but still looking to clear content in an effective manner that fits your lifestyle, please reply here or talk with me in game! This will clearly be a huuge undertaking given that most of those I’ve played with have moved on to other servers in the recent years. Still, I at least wanted to reach out to see if there are people in our server looking for something like this!

WOW that was long, a mix of reminiscing about the good ole days and pitching a long shot idea. If you made it this far, thanks for reading! And please let me know if this is something that would be of interest to you!

Battletag: Boomr#1517