Any late/ later night Raiding guilds? Horde or Alliance?

Hello Bleeding Hollow,

I’m just getting back into WoW for the expansion after a hiatus. I’m looking to get back into raiding and doing Mythics for Shadowlands. Currently have a 120 Shaman I want to main and I am flexible in playing whatever spec the guild/ raid needs . Also got a 120 paladin that I plan on working on afterward that again, I am flexible playing whatever spec the guild/ raid needs. Also willing to faction swap if need be (currently both are horde toons). I am looking for raid times on or after 10pm and free to raid pretty much every night of the week!

Hi, we’ve started a new raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow aimed at clearing mythic with a 1 day/week raid schedule. Raids are looking to be Sunday evenings from 6-10pm

If you are interested add me on Battle.net and we can have a conversation and see if we would be a good fit

Jagorman#1954

Hi there, we are in need of some ranged - would love to chat with you! Not sure if you are still searching or not - HMU if you would like to chat a bit further!

Server Warning - has a mythic raid team aimed at CE this Xpac. We raid from 11p-2a EST // Tu/Wed/Mo

Bewbae#5252 (Discord)