Any Horde NZ guilds?

Any NZ guilds on the Horde side who are looking for members?

Not that I don’t like our Aussie brethren, I do. But it is a World Cup year after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there Wargrinn!

We are not exclusively a NZ guild, but we are recruiting right now and our numbers are growing each day I log on (which is everyday honestly). We are on the Horde and the guild name is Trumps Space Force. We are a semi casual PVE and PVP guild. Right now we are recruiting only lvls 25ish-55s in order to prepare for 5 man dungeon grinding for BIS gear and then eventually we will be doing those endgame raids. PVP will happen too when phase 2 hits for that sweet sweet honor. We have voice communications also, but you are more then welcome to sit out if you would not like to be on the mic. (Not everybody is confertable talking to strangers on the mic, and I understand that!) We do have at least half of our guild online 80 % of the time, and have most professions taken care of, but the more the merrier. If any of this interest you or any of your buddies, just pst me in-game at “jiigsaw” or add me on Battlenet id at “Budlightning#1121”. I hope you have a wonderful day and take it easy, brother!

is your best bet my friend.