Any guild with ppl from Quebec around?

HI all!
I really enjoy this game since… Well since the beginning ^^
The thing is that i’m from Quebec and it’s pretty hard to find ppl to play with :confused: In the Euro server, we have the “late hours problem”. In the US servers, ppl from Quebec seems to be spread in all the different servers. So my question is:
Do you know if there’s any classic Wow guild with few/some/a lot of people from Quebec? The side (ally or hord) is not a problem for me! I enjoy both ^^
So please, if you guys got any informations about that, on a cool server (maybe not pvp …) don’t be shy!
Thanks !

1 Like

I mean isn’t playing games in english illegal?

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sure about which guild(s) there may be, but there are 2 streamers from Quebec, who play on Faerlina. One has both Horde (Payo) and Alliance (Yapo). You could try asking him?

1 Like

I believe the guild Le Nord on my server (alliance side) is french canadian.

1 Like

If you’re on Facebook, there is a group called : WoW classic Québec

3500 members and plenty of guilds, would be an easy place to start.

/kiss

1 Like

oh thanks Taeris!!!

Je suis dans une guilde anglophone sur earthfury mais on est une dizaine de québécois dedans (alliance) si jamais… :smiley:

1 Like

Can confirm with Verrous. Would check out Le Nord on Kirtonos (ally guild). They’re all from Quebec/Montreal and a great group of people. They raid/pvp as well.

1 Like

Salut tout le monde.
Ca fait a peine 5-6 mois que je suis dans Wow…ex EQ player. De Riviere-du-loup en passant. Je n’ai pas envie du moins pour l’instant de jouer avec des tops guild pour au moins une autre année. Le temps développer des progressions et avancer mes toons. Mais avoir des copains pour s’aider et jaser ici et la j’aimerais bien. J’ai 61 donc les ti baveux rester dans vos shorts. J’aime le chat cool et dans le respect. J’ai 2 toons sur Destromath et 2 sur Daggerspine…et je vais créer un Druid bientot…et possible un mage …sur le long terme si je me fais de bons chums je pourrai peut-etre transférer sur un autre server. Bon gaming. restez cool la vie est dure.

There are a few French Canadian guilds on Sulfuras Horde side. However, I usually try to get away from quebecker toxicity when I play my video games. Not sure why you’re want to play with other French Canadians lol.

Considering he posted over a year ago, and still hasn’t hit 60 with his mage, guessing it’s no longer a concern.

Côme toi aegwynn and join les douze salopards

What would you consider Quebec primetime? In mountain or pst, or est times

There is a guild called Quebec Gold on my server (Sulfuras), it’s a good server maybe check them out