Any gnome or dwarves guilds?

Or any rp guilds that don’t mind rp’ing with a crazy sexy too-smart-for-his-own-good gnome?

Actually, I can’t believe I am playing WOW again. When SL hit in retail I swore the game off forever. And here I am.

Anyway, been playing this game on and off for years and years. Quit (due to Retail) and came back after I heard that TBC was great. And then I find one lone RP server!

I have history on ER, KT, BR, and WRA. But this is my first Alliance character. I prefer just playing the game and meeting guilds. But considering how WOW has changed so much, I’m not sure that is even possible now.

I raided in Retail for 5 straight years. I don’t mind the raiding scene, but I’d prefer to keep it causal now. If possible. I’m a frosty mage, no one wants me on a busy raid team anyway. :slight_smile: I also dig running the 5 mans, anbd of course questing. The lore in Retail is nuts, but the lore in TBC is not. I did play this expac when it first hit. Should be fun. :slight_smile:

And I love to pvp. I will not run Arena (never again) but BG for sure.

And of course RP. Any kind. Even the drama - as long its ic and not ooc.

I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks.

PS: Is TotalRP used on this server?

PSS: Strike this. Felt kind of cheap boosting to 58. Also, felt like, from a crafting POV, it would be a nightmare having to come over all the lowbie zones for mats. So decided to start from scratch with a baby gnome rouge.

1 Like

I can’t recall any dwarf/gnome-focused rp guilds, but I can say that TotalRP/MRP and similar addons are definitely used.