Any free gametime given out?

Was thinking of checking my old characters in WoW, nolstagia and thinking of doing free stuff. Do i still need to get 100k to get wow token or is there free game time given every now and then?

They haven’t done the free game time offers for returning for quite a while. (Since Mists or Warlords?) Every once in a while they’ll do a free weekend, but that’s a pretty rare occurrence. (I think it’s been more than a year since the last one.) The most recent thing they’ve done is 50% off the first month for new players back in February.

1 Like

The last free welcome back weekend was March 2019. If you call or open chat with Blizzard support and ask for a couple days to check out your old characters and gold before subscribing. It’s possible they might do it. I recall they gave me a few days free a few years ago but can’t remember the circumstances. I had a legitimate issue that required support .

1 Like

They are pretty good about giving a day or two to consolidate gold for purchasing a token as long as it doesn’t start being a habit of your account.

1 Like

Most people from Blizz are working from home due to Covid-19. Their call back option is disabled for now. Don’t know about the online chat support option.
You may have to submit a ticket to Billing.