Any Early day RP here?

Hello,
Due to my work times, most days I am awake around 3am or a little earlier EST. This tends to leave me out of the bulk of this server’s roleplay and on Alliance side, its very difficult to find anything worthwhile even outside of Stormwind.

Should I look for cross faction? Are there hubs somewhere to relocate this draenei to? Maybe an EU presence?
I’ve tried discord servers for WRA and didn’t get much answers out of them in the past, but I’d figure I would try to post here.

Sadly WRA is not what it used to be. Horrible disaster " shadowlands " happened and wiped out our citizens… but some guilds should be doing early RPs probably.

Might have more luck in Moon Guard where there’s a lot more people throughout the early days and late nights.

2 Likes

Duskwood actually regularly goes from midnight est to 3 or 4 in the morning! You shouldnt have trouble finding rp there occasionally depending on who all is around.

5 Likes

begone moonguardian

3 Likes

Thread title says “Early Morning”. WrA is a West Coast (PST) time zone server. So for most of us “early morning” would mean something a lot closer to East Coast noon than to when you say you wake up. Knowing when you wake up doesn’t actually help much. When (WrA server time) is it you are looking to play?

I’ve contemplated from time to time setting up a second day/time for the teahouse to be open. Something pre-noon (server time) with IC being breakfast or brunch.

1 Like

5pm PST or so is when I’m usually active for a few hours. Plus or minus an hour at times.
I can be on as early as 2am PST too.

Quilen and Cloud Teahouse opens at 4 PM Sundays in Sri-La and the last guests leave usually sometime between 6 - 6:30 pm although we have been known to go later.

2 Likes