Any Dad gamers out there?

Child on the way in a month and half, but would like to play the game at a reasonable level as much as I can. Going to try and focus in on Mplus and maybe get some heroic raiding in if I can. Let me know if you need a Mage and understand what its like to have a little one on the way. Thanks!!! Also, I am PST so that factors into what I can and cannot do.

Hello there! We might be just what you are looking for. I’ll drop my recruitment post below and if it sounds good, contact one of us and lets chat!
PS mine’s 15 now, but i remember what it was like with a newborn.

Hey! Drunk n Disorderly [Zul’Jin] is looking for more raiders for the upcoming 9.2 content.

Who We Are: We are a guild comprised of all types of people with one common goal – to enjoy our time together. We believe WoW should be played for fun first and foremost, and prog should come second. We make it a priority to maintain a relaxed and chill atmosphere at raids, toxicity is strongly prohibited and we deal with it immediately. Large active community, with over 50+ raiders across multiple teams.

Raid Info: We are an AoTC focused guild, and have achieved it each tier since we’ve formed. While we do end up downing a couple Mythic bosses afterwards, our focus is truly on AoTC. We are currently recruiting for our Weekend Team (Fri/Sat), which runs from 8-11pm est.

What We Need: Any role will be considered, though would love a warlock, priest, enhance shaman. Currently full on tanks, though will consider any quality applicant.

Not a Raider? - No problem! We have many M+ groups running each day with a KSM focus.

Discord: JimmyJointz#3302
Bnet: JimmyJointz#1280

Hope to hear from you soon!