Any confirmation on what the Horseman's epic loot-filled pumpkin minimum level will be?

Trying to get some characters ready, and I can’t seem to find any info saying the minimum level will move up from 50

It’s always been the max level from the previous xpac so it should be level 60.

2 Likes

Why bother?

You saw what they did to the stuff in Brewfest. 99.9999% certain they’re doing the same travesty to Hallows End.

1 Like

Well Brewfest only level 70 could get the Keg chest so… get ready to bench a lot of alts on this one.

I thought that was for the drake appearance. Wasn’t level 60s eligible for the mounts?

1 Like

Icy Veins says 70 only

60 would match what I remember from past expansions though. Icy veins could be wrong here.

I got the keg on characters 60 and over. Of course there was the twist that only the first kill per day, per account had the high chance of drop.

Icy got this one wrong. Had a lvl 62 warrior and a 61 DK, both getting the epic keg.

1 Like

Well that’s good. I’d hope non-70s would have a shot at the Horseman’s reigns.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll get lucky and get it this year.

4 Likes

Hallows End is my fav and even though I got the mount in 2009, I still pull the HH like crazy every year lol!! Nice that we’re getting a new story and quest chain for him, and a twist on the actually fight.

I have gotten the mount a few times over the years! But I like the horseman attacks and trick or treating around Azeroth.

1 Like

I wish they’d put the mount back on the body and allow you to trade like with the Time Reaver. I deleted my fair share as well.

I do like that we don’t have to chase his head around in there anymore according to the Wowhead article.

1 Like

That would be a great change by itself.

That kind of sucks. Yeah it was annoying but it was also funny. “Get over here you idiot.”

2 Likes

Yeah it was

I got the kodo mount from a keg chest on a level 60.

So, the info wasn’t wrong per-se on the brewfest one only dropping at 70, because it was like that for the first day, but that was a bug and blizz fixed to to be 60 on day 2. I’m sure the halloween one will be 60 as well, and like other holidays they did change it last year so your first run of the day on your account has increased chances at the mount