Any chance that other Dragon mounts could be converted to "Dragonriding" mounts?

In particular, I’d love to have a Frostwyrm or the Frostbrood mount from the promotion for completing the DK starter zone in Wrath Classic.

It’s cool being able to customize your mount and all, but it just doesn’t quite “fit” my Death Knight.

Also, as an aside; did they remove the unique dialogue Alexstrasza was supposed to have towards DK’s? Specifically for having slaughtered a bunch of reds during the Legion Class-mount quest?

5 Likes

I would love for them to convert other dragon mounts into DR mounts ! that would be cool. I know it wouldn’t be right away but maybe next patch or something? I like that idea for sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love this. I think this is a perfect idea!

I hope so. I think they should keep original flying if people want to take 10,000 times longer to get from A to B or to alt + tab while flying somewhere but honestly for me dragon riding is way, wayyyy better than normal flying. So much faster, I really hope it gets carried to every expansion after this and normal flying mounts eventually can be used.

2 Likes

If I don’t have to hear /roar,roar, roar,roar every few seconds I’m idle you bet your butt I want any other mount I have! I was already in a bad mood from something else but hearing that was enough to say “Yeah I’ve played enough wow today”.

1 Like

They probably wont just to avoid people getting mad their mount is using a feature they don’t like.

1 Like

Please no, leave my mounts alone. Bad enough I’m forced enough to use DR as it is…

1 Like

Good question, I have no idea. Most mounts do seem to have a glide animation. How would the helicopters function? That’d be a bit weird for the mechanical mounts to have dragon riding mechanics.

1 Like

you will get bored of it and cry for regular flying when the honeymoon phase ends

that’s funny, i’ve been playing Beta for 2 months before this came out so I’ve had a chance to really use it extensively, have only grown to love it even more. When you know how to use it, you can use it virtually indefinitely and get where you are going 10x faster. Feels so good to use it and push the buttons. Hope they keep it for life.

i like it but lets be real you’ll hate it down the line.

I don’t presume to speak for you, so please don’t presume to speak for me. If you think YOU will hate it down the line, that’s fine.

I’ve been using it for months and would trade normal flying for dragon riding permanently if i could.

come back to me when your hand starts cramping and you get carpal tunnel

Since its just a goblin glider with a dragon head duct taped to it, I still alt/tab (kindof have to though, blizzard doesnt give a crap about people with motion sickness)

Since the goblin glider dragon is ALWAYS on autorun you don’t even really need to check, point towards quest, tab out to not vomit.

Too good an idea to use our beloved mounts with dragonriding. It’ll never fly.

Unless there’s another mass exodus from wow, then it could be one of the cards they play to bring people back.

You’re welcome, btw.

Please just replace regular flying with dragon riding straight out. It’s leagues ahead

1 Like