Any chance of a surprise prepatch today?

What first and second phase? 9.0 is 9.0. Do you realize how much changes with 9.0?

BfA was the pre-patch, surprise!

prepatch 1 > ?
prepatch 2 > ?
xpac Oct 26th

Supposedly they are releasing the pre-patch in two stages. The first is the new customization options to get those to us as soon as possible and the second is the actual Pre-patch event and everything else.

One of the Blizzard accounts tweeted out this is the last chance to get BFA rewards.

Language was either swedish or german, unsure. So not today.

They announced they are doing prepatch in two phases this year

They did that.

They’ve announced the pvp season will end with prepatch. That’s not announcing the date of the season ending. The will certainly give at least a week’s notice before seasonal stuff ends.

They didn’t spring anything on anyone. What are you talking about?

All I am saying is that they could release the first phase of prepatch today with the new character customizations. Send out a release that PVP season ends in two weeks and then be ready for phase 2 by the 29th. Gives us a month (which is about average) for the prepatch content.

This is the last week before prepatch hits live.

i mean it’s possible, but extremely unlikely. I don’t understand why they need to give two weeks notice anyway, I mean everyone knows that BFA’s content is practically over anyway. If they released it and you didn’t finish something, you probably knew it was gonna happen sooner or later anyway

I’m betting they’ll announce it today. 2 weeks from today, I mean. I cant see it being any later.

Where?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/638371

We’ll have the pre-patch, then we’ll have another patch with the rest of the expansion changes. The pre-patch itself will not be two phases.

More like, one in a million.