Any chance at Earthfury getting transfers?

Last free xfers marked Earthfury as a destination server which resulted in a net total of 0 guilds joining our server.

We are down to the last handful of guilds and there is nobody to fill empty recruitment spots.

Save us from this awfulness. Please and thank you.

9 Likes

'tis true. Fairbanks was given free transfers, and they were basically the same size…

5 Likes

yes please…

1 Like

noob and boomer

True and based.

1 Like

I’ll agree with the topic.

It would be nice. Sadly I know we’re going to get the Netherwind treatment, which is to say sit around for 3 months while the server falls apart and maybe something will happen. Which most people are not going to do.

The thread’s request is fine though. I know we’ve both talked about this already but yeah it’s really annoying how things played out. Especially when you’re an officer in a guild that has been together for 2 years with lots of memories and a really good environment and you just want everyone to stay together.

2 Likes

Good point. Earthfury was truly a great server. I feel with enough effort and dedication, we (much like many other servers) could have done a Barny type video for AQ gates and the chaos of that week. Server was amazing in classic, and its (mostly) gone. Would be nice to reunite with friends, or get an opportunity to try a new adventure on a completely different server. We’ve been fully subbed for almost two years, I feel that warrants an xfer at this point.

1 Like

You have more horde than my realm AND you’re on the transfer list. Mine is still not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.