Any Bartender4 users?

Wondering if any other rogues use the Bartender4 addon. I have an issue where the page I switch out my main bars with when in stealth won’t show up for a few seconds after I vanish.

I use it with state configuration enabled (switches the bar when in stealth) and don’t have the issue you’re describing.

I think just made it mirror my non-stealth bar exactly. Or maybe I just disabled what Inimitable said.

Either way, never had the issue you’re describing.

My setting for Bar 1 look like this. Bar 2 is my stealth bar

Bar Paging
Possess Bar: check
Action Bar Paging: uncheck

Stance Configuration
Stealth: Page 2

Modifier Based Switching
Choose “Don’t Page” for all three options

I have no delay. The bar swap is instant when going from no stealth to stealth or shadow dance and back.

You might have a conflict with another addon.

Oops, I just re-read what I posted. So, when I stealth it works fine. It’s when I vanish that I see the delay.

Try turning off all of your addons except Bartender and see if the problem persists. If doesn’t, you know it’s an addon conflict.

I just tried that again, only Bartender4 enabled. It still does the same thing. When I stealth, works exactly as you all have described. When I Vanish, Bar1 disappears. During the 3 seconds of the Vanish buff, the Stealth page (7 for me) is not displayed. Once the Vanish buff drops, the page stealth page is displayed.

Try using dominos instead bartender, it works 100% for me at least