Any balance between Alliance and Horde in BG's?

After consistently loosen around 30 random BG’s a day for awhile now do you have any intention of making the competition even relatively close? Im not saying the Alliance looses most matches but when the scores consistently end at around 1500-650 in WG EVERY time it make it hard to believe there isn’t cheating happening. Please fix this massive issue of your game will finally be done. after 10 years you will see the beginning of the end because you got lazy and complacent.

Yeah Alliance, stop “loosing” matches. Keep it tight!

1 Like

That’s not what he said.

Alliance, stop “loosen” matches. Keep it tight!

Explain to me how you are able to LOOSEN a BG.

OMFG, I accidentally misspelled a word. Get over it, you can still comprehend what I meant yet and that is the only thing you all focused on rather than offering suggestions. I now understand why people talk about how toxic this community has become. I just hope I’m as cool as people that focus on misspelling a word rather than offering advice or constructive criticism.

1 Like

You want advice or constructive criticism? Great! Here is what I suggest:

I recommend less salt in your diet.

I’ve experienced the same thing (I’m playing a nelf resto druid). It’s frustrating, but the truth is that I know it’s because I’m not in a premade. I’m stuck with the bottom of the barrel (which I admit, I may in fact be a part of). I’m sure there are tons of alliance premades out there mopping the floor with horde teams. But since I’m not part of them, I’m part of the group that gets stomped.

I’m not saying this is OK, but it is what it is. Most BGs I see an average of something like 75k hp on alli side and 95k on horde side. It’s hard to overcome that disparity, especially when the alli average is tanked by like 2 players with 45k hp who can accomplish nothing.

1 Like