Any addons for auction house prices on items?

I’m wondering if I get an item i could sell on the AH if theres an addon that just tells me how much its worth or whats its going for on AH.

Auctionator is amazing. The first addon i download.

2 Likes

Trade Skill Master is what I use. Once set up it makes everything from crafting to posting go so much faster.

4 Likes

Go with this one if you just want to know worth.

2 Likes

You could always go to the AH, search for that item and see what any current listings have for prices.

2 Likes

I use Auctionator. Tradeskillmaster is too complicated for my old slow brain. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

i used Auctioneer for years but switched to Trade Skill Master and absolutely love it. There is a learning curve with TSM but its worth it, there are a lot of good tutorials on YT.

Auctioneer is what I’ve used for well over a decade now.

1 Like

Most of those addons tell you the price when the addon last saw the item in the AH, either by you browsing it or having the addon scan the entire AH. So if you are looking for something to tell you the current price when you are out and about in the world, you wouldn’t be seeing the current, up to date price, just what it was the last time you/the addon looked.

Another alternative is to look the item up in your browser using the The Undermine Journal, which will tell you relatively up to date pricing data on your realm for an item, along with historical stats on the price and quantity.

Personally, I’ve been using Auctioneer for a long while now. It has enough functionality for what I do and I can use it to scan the AH so that when I get an unusual or are item, it will have historical data on past prices so I have an idea what something is worth when I post it.

2 Likes

I know players who use The Undermine Journal and like it a lot. But me - I’m a big AH trader, so I need to be able to scan and sell based on my own preferences, at will. Thus my love of Auctioneer, even if it’s a bit bloated for some.

You can, of course, simply disable the modules you don’t use. But nowadays in WoW it’s CPU, not RAM limitations, that hold back WoW, on all but the oldest supported systems. So I honestly wouldn’t worry, but I often see people still do, so yeah.

Cant get it to work for tww