Any addon to see CURRENT Dragonriding times?

Yesterday I started doing the Kalimdor races and at some point I got lost, not sure if I had done the race I was going to.
And so I started looking for some addon that lets me see my actual timers and so far I have found none.

• I found one called DragonridingRace on CurseForge, but after installing it, the records sheet is EMPTY and you have to do the races all over again… no thanks.
  • I read somewhere else that the SavedInstances addon shows them but I couldn’t find anything in it.

So… is THERE any way to list my actual times/awards? I don’t care if it’s an addon or weakaura.

I believe HandyNotes Dragonflight puts them on the map at the race locations; you need to enable them via the filters on the big map (top right corner).

Thats actually two different wants. The “Did I do this race today” want and the “what is my best time so far for race x”. The game wouldn’t keep every time for each day a race was run.

Race times are updated at the end of a race through the CURRENCY_DISPLAY_UPDATE event.

In other words you would have to race and save your times and any other associated information you deem useful in an addon.

The code I wrote lists the races I’m doing in the current session and at the end shows the race time and the character/time of the quickest run to date. But it works based on gaining/losing auras rather than quest ids and I haven’t cared enough to work out all the kinks.

1 Like

Sadly it hasn’t been updated for the Kalimdor races yet, so the filter button doesn’t show up in the map
I stand corrected, it now shows :sweat_smile: