Any Active Classic Era Servers Post Wrath Launch?

Getting the itch to go back to OG vanilla, but I was wondering how the populations were like on the classic era servers post wrath launch. Any suggested servers for horde/alliance?

both the whitemane cluster and the mankirk pagle cluster. we never left

1 Like

they’re all ghost towns compared to wrath, but whitemane is pretty fun. I’m level 15 right now and I usually bump into at least a couple people leveling in the same range as me each day.

Not the Blanchy Atiesh cluster. We’re up to double digit pop now!

East coast PvP representing the zugs

Whitemane (PvP) and Mankirk (PvE) have the best populations count wise.

I’m over on Grobbulus alliance raiding with Legacy and it’s an absolute blast too. We’re an RP server that never got connected, but we are now full clearing MC and BWL. The whole server is in our guild. Can’t recommend it enough :slight_smile:

This should give you some insight:

As mentioned, if you want a PvP realm type, go Whitemane cluster. If you’re after the safety of a PvE cluster, go Mankrik.

1 Like

There’s enough ally scum. I want some more horde.

Play on mankrik and youre never want to go back to any other version. Sure, horde is little low pop but alliance side is very active here. Im in loot the dog guils that does raids every single day of the week.

i just dont like how u can’t play both horde and alliance on rp servers in era its pretty lame

You technically can’t on any Era realm but the nature of realm connections subverts the rule.

yeah we really just need more realm connections they should atleaset do 1 pvp and 1 pve for both east and west coast

1 Like