Any [A] guilds recruiting enhancement shamans?

I’ll try this again as my first post was deleted somehow.

Any alliance guilds in need of an enhancement shaman? I just recently hit 70 and am working on getting attuned. I tanked all of TBC as feral the first go around so I’m familiar with the fights (though I wouldn’t profess perfect working knowledge as it’s been however long) and I raided as an enhancement shaman in WotLK so I am familiar with the class/spec.

I can make any raid night though I prefer the weekdays and evenings anywhere between 6-12. A guild that is reasonably progressed in P2 content is preferable so that there is some assurance that things will keep rolling and I don’t run into the same issue I presently find myself in. I maintain 100% raid attendance and I come prepared. I couldn’t care less what the loot system is as long as I have the opportunity to earn what I need to help the guild progress and keep clearing content. My TBC guild the first go around stopped after downing M’uru so killing KJ as current content is my primary goal in TBC this time around.

I currently have a P1 BiS feral tank but my guild cannot maintain a consistent raid roster and have had to PUG at least a few spots (growing by the week) each week since P2 began or ourselves be PUGs in other guilds raids. Feral tanking isn’t as much fun as it was the first time. Can either respond here or to Precocious#1952 in Discord.

Midnight Ire is always recruiting