Any 9:30-11:30 CST guilds out there?

See title. Looking for a guild that’s a little more casual on hours as I only get to play after the kids go to bed. If you start sooner or end later, I’m sadly not going to be a good fit as I’ll consistently be late or leave early.

1 Like

i kinda want something around this time, i have a friend that is also looking about this time since she is west coast

(posting from main, forgot to change before!)

still looking!

Subwattage, if nothing pops up, I might look into starting up a community/discord to at least try and start finding others looking for this timeslot until we could get enough reliable people to start a guild. Let me know if you’re intersted/find something else for this time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strategic Miscalculation - Mal’Ganis is looking for players who want to achieve AOTC in Shadowlands. We are a bunch of people who enjoy this game and are wanting to keep it fun. If you need to be late to deal with the kids that fine with us.

Looking for DPS or flex players for our normal/heroic team. Times are Wed/Sun 9-11 pm CST (server).

We also do keys most nights and do achievements/mount runs.

We have the most generous guild lead you’ll meet and never your daily repair limit. The guild will supply consumables for the raid, you just need to bring a good attitude and have fun.

Bnet: Vin#12877

Discord: Vin#7832

I’m also looking for a guild that raids around this time.