Antler customization

Imagine if they paid a team dedicated to adding customization to a few races every patch or so. I’d like to see more feminine frame/face options for masculine races, optionable hunchback for majority of the horde races and worgens etc.

As for Antlers for druids, that’s SPECIFICALLY a druid that has received Cenarius’s blessing. It’s not something any old druid can have. The reason the Highmountain have Antlers is because Cenarius blessed the Tauren after how fiercely Huln fought the burning legion.

I’m not saying they can’t add them, but there needs to be a questline to unlock them first like with the Night Warrior. Cenarius recgonizes your deeds in the emerald nightmare raid, and now protecting the emerald dream, and sends you on a journey to earn his blessing.

1 Like

I brought him back into the physical world during Cata. I also helped repel the Firelands. We journeyed into the Firelands and killed Ragnaros once and for all WITH Cenarius.

Not to mention helping Malorne over and over. Both during Cata then again during Legion. We also cleaned Cenarius during the Emerald Nightmare raid.

We even brought his adopted Mom back into the world to help defend the dream.

I’m sure he could give the player character Druid his blessing. This isn’t the first time we’ve worked with him.

That’s what I said lower in the post though, I specifically mentioned the Emerald Nightmare raid and now the Emerald Dream. There’s plenty of reason lore-wise for the player character to receive Cenarius’s blessing.

For roleplay purposes, my Highmountain Tauren is actually a normal Tauren who received his blessings, merely because I really like the Tauren lore.

That being said, I have no idea how they’d do Antler customization for Taurens and Highmountain. Tauren have horns, so having two sets might look weird, but if you just replace the horns with antlers then you just have Highmountain. Highmountain also already have Antler customization lol.

I actually had to change my Antlers in my picture to be smaller to match the new helmet, because it was weird having two big antlers right next to each other.

2 Likes

Smaller than this, too. Antler nubs would be adorable.

1 Like