anti-Dual Spec people are a tiny minority of Classic players

Nope, I for sure don’t want dual spec.

2 Likes

Imagine being this narcissistic. You don’t speak for anyone, lmao

1 Like

I don’t care either way. But if you think the skeleton crew running Classic right now, in the middle of all the current controversy, and with the shake up of the Microsoft deal going on, have the time, resources, or even the motivation to modify TBCC code to incorporate dual spec, you have to be one of the most oblivious people I’ve ever encountered.

1 Like

I didn’t read the post and yet I flagged Op as trolling for the 15th time.

2 Likes

we are the majority. and we don’t want Eredar Twins trivialized by dual spec.

1 Like

I’m for dual spec 100%. Just wanted to show my support.

1 Like

except lemonfont is saying something that most people agree on and shes citing polls that show most people agree on it

2 Likes
1 Like

Why does this keep getting mentioned like it matters.

Yup, 350 likes and Blizz still don’t give a stir at a level even worth giving a comment on it and we’re about getting Phase 3. That should say enough.

It’s obvious like counts and popularity aren’t a huge part of the equation, there’s authenticity and balance to consider.

1 Like

I’m just saying “anti-dual spec” could be the vast majority, and it wouldn’t change anything about what I’ve said on the subject. I wouldn’t be bringing up “oooh look at the likes” every 5 minutes like they do, because it’s arbitrary and offers nothing.

Now you literally have 1 thread FOR dual spec, and 1 thread AGAINST dual spec. If you want to be a fake news channel, do it on Youtube or something, not this forum.
:axe:

1 Like

Pretty sure the other one was sarcasm, not that it makes it any less annoying

I would say that dual spec is a boring topic to me, but the debates are surprisingly full of drama and passion.

I would like to shout out to Horace and Bearhands in this thread. You guys seem stubbornly committed to pointing out logical failings. It’s entertaining, even if ultimately pointless, kinda like poking a bees nest.

Is there a word for persistently staying engaged in good-faith debate well after it has become obvious that you do not have an opponent of equal capability? You see a lot of it on forums such as these.

1 Like

Just testing a post as this thread appears to have deleted several of my and Feywaif’s previous posts…

Edit: yep, looks like they’re gone. I’ll take this as a sign from the universe to get on with my day.

In the post that appears to have disappeared, I jokingly said these threads are Days of our Lives - WoW Edition. You need to imagine the dramatic music as you read from twist to twist in the posts.

Please read the edit I have attached in my original post if you are confused. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.