Another 'Spriggan Snares' Issue

As others have said, did the first two quests from the ‘Helpfoul Soul’ and didn’t see a new quest to take so I darted back to the Heart of the Forest to see if the next quest was there. Realized after I missed the quest ’ Spriggan Snares’ picked up around the Garden of Night area. No problem, went ahead and grabbed, but at this point my Helpful Soul had disappeared. This is an issue for me to turn the quest in. No logging out, reload or drop/redo fixed it. Now sitting around waiting to hear if it’s being worked on so I can continue my progress…

Renown rank is blocked and limited with this bug. Please address.

3 Likes

Same here.

Same Issue here

Sorry all. This issue has been around for a while. And nothing from Blizz.

same issue here

Same issue. I’ve tried everything- abandoned quest, cleared out the WQ, leaving area, disabling addons, relogging, reloading, etc. Coming back to it 10 hours later hasn’t worked either! Put in a ticket, was told a GM can’t help with this issue and to submit a bug report instead. So I did. Hopefully it gets fixed

Same problem. Very frustrated at this point.

Same issue. I understand that it has been around for a while but it’s not like I google every quest ahead of time to see if it’s borked. They have to fix it ASAP, not cool to leave us all stuck and unable to advance.

1 Like

You would think there would be more urgency.