Another OCE arena points problem

So it was not enough we did not receive the last week of the season worth of points. One of my character was awarded incorrect amount of arena points for this week (60% less), some people are having the same issue.

Why my post was deleted before? You want to hide this problem Blizzard? Considering unsub…horrible customer experience !

1 Like

I was also awarded the wrong amount of points on my alliance rogue Dancerqt on the server Arugal. I was given 250 points even though my rating was above 1k which doesn’t seem right… Seems like an error in calculation using the old formula from early seasons in TBC likely. Please fix.

I have received around 175 points, but should be 530.

why is it so difficult to operate the arena system on OCE.
what is different to US/EU? something as simple as awarding points correctly on a weekly basis…so broken…

1750 in 5s = 250 points.
Characters that DIDN’T even get 10 games in for the week also 250.

They said they were cooking up a solution to the previous issue with arena points. Maybe their solution was to give everyone on oceanic 250 extra points for the first week, but their solution bugged out and cancelled your guys caps. Lmao

cooking solution , even 250 points is quite less when I should have gotten 1150 lol… I want full amount, not some beggars alimony.

well they cant give the actual amount because then its even more unfair to everyone else. could have been avoided if they just fixed it sooner.

on my another character, I got all the points right, one the another is all wrong lol. I dont understand it, if it was a technical complex global issue with arena points, all characters would be awarded wrong sum of points, right?

I know why!

Oce servers weren’t coded with common core math. That’s it’s.

Your servers have to be recoded to draw boxes for 3 minutes to work 250 + 250 is 500 arena points.

US Parents learning this crap to help kids will say he ain’t lying. I wasn’t sure if my son was learning math or in an art class with numbers lol.

I have received a response from GM, That I need to play 10 games to get points, and If I was 5000 points capped (I was not at all) then thats why I did not get points.

After submit some pointless bug report and thats it.

That is certainly not an approach I want from the company I pay my money to - trying to make me look like somebody who is stupid and caused this by my stupidity :)))

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.