Another I'm Out Post...Nothing New

I honestly dont care if we end up making our way to Retail on this “train”. I know which stops I’m getting off at, that’s all that matters to me.

3 Likes

I spammed BGs for 3 days last week, I was able to buy neck/boots/gloves/trinket.

Solo queue alliance

Then what was the point of the train in the first place if it’s going over the same cliff? Why are people okay with this?? If people wanna play through the entirety of WoW over and over again why don’t they just make new server that’s starts in Classic once a year and slowly progresses through all the game phases? No improvements, no changes just the same over and over again.

Me, I don’t like the idea of a set expiration date that my server is gonna move to a bad version of the game or die if I choose to stay behind. It’s just a bad, dumb, idea

I think the idea is to have a “museum” of sorts, where you can choose which expansion you want to live in. It’s not dissimilar to people choosing which pserver to play on, since each expansion has it’s own handful of pservers. I think blizzard wants us to be able to choose. I’m fine with that, personally.

2 Likes

Godspeed young druid.

You will be missed.

So, if I quit too, it will increase Horde queue times?? Shoot! I wasn’t planning on it but now I’ll have to think about it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.