Another cute mouse pet

Ongoing Hearthstone event spawns every hour, cycling through Stormwind, Orgrimmar (well actually just outside Orgrimmar) and Valdrakken. Elite bad guys show up around 6 minutes later but usually a lot of players are waiting and burn them down pretty quickly.

Drops I’ve seen are lot of Hearthstone cards, cosmetic stuff, a useless Toy, interesting mount, and Sarge the mouse.

Finally got Sarge on my 14th battle. Was worth it.

3 Likes

Love the pet, but I also love the toy. It is a hearth toy with a very unique animation.

2 Likes

Guess I never even tried the toy out. All those Hearth toys have always annoyed me as they share same cooldown as your main Hearth so seemed like, why bother?

Now I gotta take a look at the new one … thanks.

Be aware, there are 2 toys from the event.

Stone of the Hearth - drops from boss
Use: Returns you to < Hearthstone Location >. Speak to an Innkeeper in a different place to change your home location.

Hearthstone Game Table - awarded from the Hearthstone Beginner achievement
Use: Place a Hearthstone Game Table and play a worthy opponent!

The transmog drops include:

There is also a mount that can drop from boss as well.

There are 21 cards needed for the Hearthstone Beginner & Hearthstone Card Collection achievements.

3 Likes

If you wave at Sarge, he’ll squeak and then set out a Hearthstone board. He’ll also curl up into a ball and take a nap.

3 Likes

I use an addon called Tome of Teleportation, very handy for all your teleportation items and yes, while all hearths share a cooldown you can setup the addon to use a random hearth each time–a little extra fun for the game.

I like Sarge as well, got lucky and got the mount and pet on the same portal event yesterday.

3 Likes

My friend got Sarge the other day and traded it to me! It is definitely one of the cutest pets I’ve ever collected. I also earned the 1400 pet achievement with him. :smiley: I love my Sarge mount, so I’m glad to have a matching pet.

6 Likes