Another bug found in SoM, Nothing is being fixed, Why?

Firestone spell effect on weapons is gone.

Inn Keepers no longer cast their blue wave around you when you Dedicate yourself to that Inn.

Imp (Blood pact) Buff while near dungeons sometimes forgoes 1 Player and the Buff doesn’t work for them. (At random)

Lets go Blizzard. Time to fix the bugs.

4 Likes

wow, such terrible bugs. unplayable

this is the biggest bug of all

ngl, might quit som because of it.

2 Likes

Warlocks are missing an entire demon. You know, the class that is about having demons, missing a demon.

3 Likes

Say what?

On topic; my ui options always reset (some not all) and chat windows are bugged out. I’m playing a druid again, so I’m not sure what is bugged or featured with the class this season (such as spellcast pulling you out of form without macro)

Remember that if you have pvp enabled, and a group member doesnt, they will not be able to receive any group buff like battle shout, totems, and other spells like blood pact I’m assuming

4 Likes

I’ve never seen blood pact bugged like this. As Pwnsauce says, maybe it’s a pvp flag issue.

So is double thrash blade fixed or na?

Warlocks can summon off bridges again (was changed in BWL for classic)

Jaina stands around at “The missing diplomat” quest for 10 min (Was changed to 120 seconds in classic P2)

Flag carriers on horde can wall-glitch up on top of the wall again (Fixed in P2 Classic)

Yet to confirm Someone claimed you could MC out of the WSG portal again in one WSG i was in but we couldnt get our priest to their GY to test properly (Fixed P2 classic)

It FEELS like they flipped a switch to turn off batching and then rolled back the patches from classic and added +40% to the code for EXP gains and left it at that and went on to working on raids forgetting the rest of the world exists. (Im not surprised tbh, thats typical blizz)

EDIT: The imp thing is 110% pvp flag though. PvE servers ive played on assume its a bug a lot because you have to choose to turn it on and off where PvP servers ALWAYS have that option on so no one is missed for buffs in dungeons (or Neutral zones which all dungeons are.)

removed from game. casuals BTFO.

1. Who cares
  2. Who cares
  3. It is based on distance. They have to be near the imp. It is probably working fine.

pretty rich for you to be saying “who cares” about anything, sweetie.
you’re the one who wants people banned for a whole host of innocuous reasons

2 Likes

How’s your dead server :rofl:

barman shanker is poppin, buddy

If you talk about population in vanilla you have a small Wisdom tooth.

Everyone knows dudes with small wisdom teeth are undesirable.

ranking broken as well

3 Likes

Lets go Blizzard time to fix the bugs.

2 Likes