Another BFA hate post

I have **LITERALLY ** tried so hard to keep playing this expansion. But it is just so…not fun. And its a shame because I have a few characters I loved playing in Legion, of many classes and both factions. I want to play them sooo bad but going through BFAs content is horrible, just to reach the end game content, which is also so horrible. Can we just scratch Rise of Azshara and try a new expansion lol

4 Likes

What do you think is in development right now?

Also, do you want this expansion to just end right here without any link into the next expansion?

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve done it before and they can do it again.

2 Likes

At this point, its a risk I’m willing to take

4 Likes

You sure? Because to me it seems that WoD had a clear ending. Meanwhile, the faction war in BFA hasn’t even reached the midpoint yet.

You people are asking to not get your money’s worth out of this expansion.

But not one that Blizzard will take. It’s not going to happen.

1 Like

I agree with you that they shouldn’t screw up the rest of this expansion, but they did do that with WoD.

Before they realized how much of a failure it became, Farahlon was supposed to be a patch and the Burning Legion was never supposed to be the final threat we dealt with. The final boss was supposed to be Grommash Hellscream.

Yes, but the OP is asking to end it right now and not release 8.2 (even though it’s in a release candidate build)

So basically end this expansion on the Zandalari and Kul Tirans joining the Horde and Alliance.

I mean idk…

Nazjatar could’ve been much better as its own continent or something. There was so much more opportunity for making underwater mechanics fun, but either way it still looks fantastic.

On top of that, this isn’t really a Horde v. Alliance expansion anymore. Everybody’s been saying it’s an Old God expansion from the start, but that was so damned predictable. We end the war in 8.2 to fight Azshara (did the quests).

I only want to see them see this expansion through if they abolish the plot devices (or hindrances) that are the Horde and Alliance.

Whats fun for you might not be fun for others. What is fun for others might not be fun for you. I know it’s a difficult concept for some of the forum lurkers to understand, but there it is. Agree with you on Legion though. A lot more fun imo leveling up a iconic lore weapon than some stupid azerite gear.

1 Like

So take a break then? No one is forcing you to stay playing.

1 Like

I find the game difficult to enjoy as well. The hack and slash style they’ve adopted is only fun for as long as you feel compelled to gear up multiple classes.

At least its not a level squish post

Fun is subjective, because you’re not enjoying BfA, does not mean Blizz should pull the plug just to accommodate you.

Don’t get me wrong, BfA has issues and I’d rather see it over soon but that’s not on me.

1 Like