Anime which ones are you watching?

Personally I’m watch dubed jo jo, and dragon ball super

Sword Art Online

I watched the first part but couldn’t stand it

Right now? Goblin Slayer.

1 Like

Currently: Goblin Slayer, Golden Kamui, Black Clover, Fairy Tail Final, JoJo: Golden Wind, Tokyo Ghoul re, Tensei shi-tara (forum wanted to filter that word >.>) Slime datta ken, Double Decker, and struggling to stay interested in Boruto.

FMAB mostly

and i was watching the new devilman back in january but my interest kind of dropped off

I’m watching Cowboy Bebop to get all the episodes I missed as a kid. Other than that I plan on finishing Castlevania at some point.

Legend of the Overfiend.
One of my favorite action packed romcom.

1 Like

My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail are the current addictions in our house.

1 Like

My Hero Academia season 3

Hunter x Hunter 1999

Didn’t mind the 2011 version, not sure why people hate on it

Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Lyrical Nanoha and as far as I’m aware of… That’s it.

Madoka Magica is getting a spinoff Anime named Magia Record and if my suspicions are correct then the main character Iroha Tamaki is likely an Amnesiac Madoka who had her mind wiped by Demon Homura right when Ui Tamaki(one of Homura’s lackeys the 5 Magius) became the Despair-eating Witch Eve thus activating the Law of Cycles protocol in Madoka making her attempt to reunite with Ultimate Madoka.

Naruto already has a Spinoff in Boruto… Bleach is mentioned as getting the rest of the Manga adapted as is Sailor Moon Crystal… Inuyasha seems to be done(unless America makes it’s own adaptation of the Manga) and Yu-Gi-Oh! is constantly having sequels to the Anime…

Lyrical Nanoha needs the shows advertised on the DVDs as TV Shows seen on Midchilda television(namely Lyrical Wolken and Medical Shamal) adapted for Real Life Television or Netflix!

1 Like

started boogiepop and others. i was a fan of the original

Considering Kishimoto’s personal involvement in the Boruto Anime why don’t we start sending tweets about Ranmaru’s Dojutsu(from the first Naruto Anime) and Shion’s Dojutsu(from the 1st Shippuden Movie)? He might consider using them in the Boruto Anime if he sees them!

We must also show him the Assimilate All Creation Jutsu alongside the Meteor that gives out Star Chakra both of which are from the original Anime!

Apparently China did an Adaptation of Inuyasha so I don’t see any reason for the US or my homeland of Canada to not do the same!

By the way does anyone agree that we should start including Green/Blue the Female Trainer in the Pokémon Anime? Her Anime Adaption can be Ash’s Sister who would be called Leaf Ketchum(of course the Anime can call her Satoshi Blue and Ash can be revealed as Satoshi Red)!