Animal Companion bugged in The Necrotic Wake

My Animal Companion refuses to attack enemies on the platform where Surgeon Stitchflesh is.

I’ve tried dismissing and summoning my main pet so the animal companion respawn. I’ve also tried changing out the talent and changing it back. Still doesn’t attack, just stays next to my hunter.

Anyone have any faced similar issue or have any idea how to fix this?

6 Likes

Yup no matter what I do there is “No Path” for my pets during this entire fight. I’ve dismissed and resummoned, switched pets, etc. And nothing.

2 Likes

Bump, bugged for me as well. Had it happen on platform above on final boss as well. One pet attacks, the animal companion extra stands beside.

1 Like

Bug still there. Please fix.

are your pets on passive for if they are on passive they wont do anything till you give them the kill command

I encounter this bug every single time I do Necrotic Wake. The pet is not on passive, and it’s the stable pet (that’s supposed to follow the kill command) that just stands there doing nothing the entire time. Please fix! Very obnoxious.

1 Like

Same bug, every time. Sometimes both seem to bug out or require the command to be hit twice.

Can we get some sort of response on this?

I have been having the same issue. Pet definitely not on passive. Pet performs just fine for Blightbone. I get poor pet pathing on my way to Amarth. Once we take the flight to the Surgeon Stitchflesh the pet “has no path” and it remains that way. Dismissing and resummoning doesn’t fix the issue. I have tried calling different pets, still doesn’t work. It seemed to only affect my toon’s pet on Stitchflesh until 9.0.5 and now it’s a bigger mess.

I have been having the same issue. Pet definitely not on passive. Pet performs just fine for Blightbone. I get poor pet pathing on my way to Amarth. Once we take the flight to the Surgeon Stitchflesh the pet “has no path” and it remains that way. Dismissing and resummoning doesn’t fix the issue. I have tried calling different pets, still doesn’t work. It seemed to only affect my toon’s pet on Stitchflesh until 9.0.5 and now it’s a bigger mess.

This has been a bug from the start of the xpac and still no fix yet, this is completely unsat. Stitchfest and Rimebinder are broken for pets. How has this been submitted I am sure numerous times for the entire xpac and we still have not been given a fix on it?

29th of April 2022 and the pet bug is still there. Survival hunter spamming Kill Command and getting pathing errors the majority of the time in the upper area where Stitchflesh is. During the add fights and boss fight.

Yeah this happens in literally every NW key I do, I don’t even want to run the key anymore because of it. Why hasn’t this been officially acknowledged? It makes the dungeon unplayable for pet classes. My Warlock buddy said his demon was bugged out as well so it seems to be any pets but I would assume Hunters (non Marks) have it the worst.