Angler's Challenge (Tuskarr rep on island)

Hi I chose the Tuskarr quest and when I fish where it says to on the map I don’t get any %. I am not in a raid group, my friend is getting % and we are doing the same thing. It’s the quest where it says to catch 50 or restock 25 fish.

1 Like

I wish I knew wtf myself. Came here in hopes of finding an answer. Someone in General said to just buy 1000 fish and restock. so I’ll try. lol

Are you trained in Dragonflight fishing? It wasn’t counting on one of my alts until I trained in Dragonflight fishing.

you need to have the fishing pools unlock with the tuskarr people

1 Like

I have Dragon Isles fishing maxed at 100 and quest bugged for me too. I caught over 100 fish and i have no ide how to restock them.

Doing the daily restock quest restocks for 80% completion; I fished (10 successful casts) for the remaining 20%. (This was on an alt with 1 skill in DF fishing at the start, and there were a lot of casts that didn’t haul in anything that gave credit.)

Renown 4 with tuskarr unlocks the fishing pools.

I hadn’t realized, but there are two Tuskar in the center of the lake, on a little island. One gives you the daily restock fish quest, the other will take fish off your hands.

Between the two it easily covers the quest. I would have missed the pair. My friend saw the island and found one of the Tuskar, I found the other. It’s not big, just a big rock that blocks the view.