Anduin's cutscene SPOILER

Fandral, Varian. End of the list?

Odd, I’ve been told repeatedly Fandral wasn’t a racial leader of the Night Elves

Varian wasn’t killed by the factions/players lol

1 Like

Okay.
And who was killed there at the Horde? Garrosh. Varimathras?

Alliance players always bring up Fandral as if he was anything other than a random NPC stand-in for Malfurion until the WoW engine could develop the technology to render Malfurion’s full 3D-horned glory in Cata.

12 Likes

He wasn’t a racial leader. Neither was Fandral. The only racial leader the Alliance has lost (to death, villain-batting or both) is Varian.

Though, again to be fair, an argument can be made that Muradin was lost as he became the voice of Azeroth (“Neutral”).

:pancakes:

1 Like

:point_down:

16 Likes

Garrosh, Varimathras, Cairne, Vol’jin, Zaela, Nazgrim, Sylvanas, Nathanos, Gallywix, Kael’thas, Zul’jin and many many more. Meanwhile the only alliance loss is Varian.

1 Like

Can Varimathras, Zaela, Nathanos be considered racial leaders?
As for Kael’thas, I’m not sure if it’s okay or not.
Can you tell me if Zul’jin is that one-armed and one-eyed Amani troll? He’s not even the Gurubashi and Zandalari. Which is the racial leader of the Darkspear?

Yes. Full time.

Lor’themar was just a regent. Kael is our true leader meant to be. Always was.

In a perfect world the Amani would have stayed with the Horde instead of the Darkspear weaklings who added nothing to our war efforts.

No. That’s why I didn’t list them.

He is the leader of the Blood elves as of WC3:TFT.

Yes. But he wasn’t a Horde racial leader.

That was Sen’Jin before he was killed and Vol’Jin took over. Now it’s Roh’Khan.

7 Likes

He is trash. Like the entire rest of the Horde council. They need to be replaced with people who want to see the alliance dead.

I’m fairly certain as of Shadows Rising Roh’Khan was one of the council members that supported Talanji in wanting to go after Jaina.

Whether that is because he agrees or because he wants to impress her remains to be seen.

6 Likes

He didn’t. He was present with the rest of the council when they signed the armistice. He is a lost cause. The entire Horde council needs to be overthrown and replaced with people who don’t want the peace.

Horde rebellion 2.0 here we come.

Bro, we’ve already had 2 Horde rebellions

4 Likes

We need another one to get rid of the incompetence.

Maybe if you didn’t settle in their lands you weird RPer

He wasnt Horde then and even if he was considering the Alliace have void elves he would have been their king just as much as the blood elves.

They say third times the charms.

Actually that is false
Kaelthas was INDIRECTLY considered Horde because he suggested to Rommath that there were mag’har which were an important bargaining ship in the Horde/Blood elf relationship.

1 Like

Lets says that is the case. Kael was still an Alliance member who left the Alliance and later the Horde. By that metric both factions still have claim to him being a former member/considered a leader.

That is completely false.

Kael was NOT an alliance member when he was on outlands.

1 Like