Anduin Lore Problem

And the fact the light cant abandon you and he knows this he studdied with velen the only way the light leaves you is if you loss your faith in it or abandon it yourself.
Self denying or not it doent make sense

If it works like this that’s just stupid

I did stuff while mind controlled but enjoyed it so I can no longer use the light.

I did stuff willingly to enjoy torturing people with the light for the light so I can use the light.

That’s freaking stupid.

Mind you not saying I disagree with you or calling you stupid just how it works is stupid.

1 Like

No, defending others and getting justice are not the same as enjoying murder.

Hot take. Anduin has always been mid since after MoP. Lady Prestor should of ate him.

Someone needs to do some fancy, mumbo jumbo magic and bring Varian back. We need an actual King again.

1 Like

I mean, yeah…that means that you’re evil. lol. It’s not that hard of a concept.

If you didn’t like it but couldn’t stop it, that means you are still a morally sound person that is innocent of the whole thing.

Anduin is obviously not the king. They sent Jaina to rally the alliance instead of him.

This.

Remember this cutscene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Z3eLEpxQ8

Compare this to Modern day WoW Eeyore

No you don’t. This isn’t D&D.

There are plenty of evil characters in WoW, including evil paladins, that use the Light.

1 Like

Is there an evil paladin that uses a light in a way that is not related to religious Zealotry?

Because I sure can’t think of any. And religious Zealotry would still be considered “good”

This can’t happen because Varian was a man and under current Blizzard lore we cannot have a man as a leader.

As per Blizzard Lore
Women can be two things
Women can be overpowered and have no lore for why they are suddenly over powered or they can be crazy and out for revenge and overpowered.

THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN!

All male characters must be evil and if they are not evil they must be killed.

All player characters must be mentally inept to see common sense because knowing that the thing doing bad things is obviously a bad thing cannot be pointed out by the player char because that would ruin the story.

Doesn’t abstain people from being evil. Many atrocities are committed due to it. (All of which evil)

1 Like

What the Blood Knights did was pretty evil. Sir Zeliek was mind controlled and did evil.

Zandalari Prelates in the Throne of Thunder were evil.

But if you do things in the name of the light (your god), then it isn’t evil. Unless your god disavows you…which obviously didn’t happen.

Let me be clear:

• You can have Anduin be this Eeyore character, but make the crime he did worthy of it. Killing furries in Ardenweald wouldn’t make my heart rate go above resting in real time.

:100: Incorrect.

1 Like

It’s just a mental block. He believes himself to be unworthy of the light now.

He should reroll then.

Anduin was struggling before with stuff. The Jailer was just the thing that broke the camels back

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised they haven’t just retconned shadowlands as a whole or at least just left it unacknowledged nothing else in the game’s history has been as damaging to the lore and immersion of the series as shadowlands and yet they just keep bringing it up unnecessarily instead of just ignoring it. There’s a billion ways to just write around it and not acknowledge it and we’d all be better for it.

He literally called upon the light in the Maw and broke everyone out (where they could escape to Oribos in the opening tutorial through the Maw)

I wouldn’t say “calling upon the light in the literal depths of hell” struggling with stuff.

He was completely fine before