Anduin is probably afraid to come out of the closet

Yeah and like roaches it’ll always show up.

1 Like

Sooo, am I to assume that anyone that reaches x age should either be married or is in the closet?
Guess I’m in the closet :rofl:

1 Like

You’re not a King.

All men are kings.

For example, I’m king of the manlets!
Oh god I’m short.

Yes. They are. Which is probably why Varian never remarried. Anduin is interested in girls, as confirmed by the writers. Please find a different character to focus on.

why else would a king not be married yet

Will help clarify the situation

I’m no king expert though so I’ll bow out and let whoever big brains king knowledge lead on

Already said why:

He wants to have a normal relationship, not an arranged one

1 Like

Which doesn’t even make sense. His parents were in an arranged marriage and fell madly in love with each other. I think this is Golden trying to force her views onto the character.

Sometimes arranged marriages work out.
Sometimes they don’t.

2 Likes

I mean, that was his parents, not him.

Just cause thats how it was for his parents doesnt mean he himself wants it the same way.

I think the primary dating problem for Anduin is precisely BECAUSE he’s King and before that Heir to not just the kingdom of Stormwind, but the entire Alliance. That basically means girls would be practically throwing themselves at Anduin, and he’s likely seen far more than his share of gold diggers that were only interested in his wealth and power and not in him personally. And he’s wise enough to NOT want to spend the rest of his life with such a person, hence his desire for an actual loving relationship like what his parents had.

That being said, he IS king and one of his kingly duties is to provide an heir. Which he hasn’t done yet.

Maybe he doesn’t like manly men, maybe he likes men who are ummm, wow how to put this, more delicate?

The head writer for Anduin has stated he’s into girls when someone asked to ship Wrathion and him together. She would have said something different if he wasn’t straight.

But he can be into girls but still like feminine guys.
The two aren’t always mutually exclusive.
Some of these Femboys look and act ALOT like girls.
I can definetly see a straight guy going for some of them.

Are you trolling or just not know what “straight” means?

No to the first part.
To the second part, I reject your definition and insert my own.

So if a guy can’t be straight if he ALSO likes feminine men.
Does that mean a lesbian woman is straight if she prefers masculine women?

Yes because the other person is a man, thus no longer straight.

No because the other person is a woman, thus still a lesbian.

Psychological projection is…

1 Like

Anduin is a cartoon character.

He’s not even old enough to buy beer, and he’s been leading an alliance of nations in the middle of brutal and incessant war…and then he was kidnapped into the underworld.

He’s a little busy.

So if they live their life as a woman, and a guy is attracted to those qualities they see in them, that makes the guy who is attracted to those female qualities gay?