Anduin is broken

He fought a war. Had to kill some people. Which I highly doubt he liked.

His body was hijacked by a cosmic being. And being forced to do unimaginable things must be difficult to deal with emotionally and psychologically.

5 Likes

Wait a second, wouldn’t bringing Anduin around this void stuff be a bad idea for his condition? :robot::bangbang:

Then Anduin went missing again for three years before Dragonflight. :flashlight::robot:

1 Like

Anduin is broken

Well fix him Dear Henry!

Not sure why you chose KirinTor for a paladin xmog but the outfit is pretty great

1 Like

Helping him come back from that would be another reason to play (and probably is a significant story within) The War Within.

1 Like

And this will be my soundtrack playing the expansion the first couple of hours:

Poor devil, I think he is drawing too much attention to other characters who did suffer, like his father, Bolvar, Varok, Thrall himself, ARTHAS… so much so as to reflect on today’s young people as a disappointing crybaby.

see, find the memes, ANDUIN IS A MEME, a bad meme look thats, look… in each twitter, is literally a meme.

4 Likes

I figured that when we finally caught up with Anduin, we would find him in a bar getting drunk with Alistair from Dragon Age…

1 Like

in the end, The joke that no one told is that Sylvanas sent him to the Friendzone, that’s what he’s suffering the most.

2 Likes

Anduin just sucks. There i said it.

He hasn’t done anything rememberable. All he did since the beginning of Legion was cry and wander off when his people needed him the most. Even in MoP he just wandered off.

No matter what they do to him in the future, he’s just going to be a bad character, since his foundation was basically him crying and abandoning his people

2 Likes

My mind was dominated in a PvP match and I was thrown into the water as the boats to Northrend were taking off during WotLK launch. Anduin will be fine.

I know its the meme to dunk on SL and all but… the raids were good at mythic level and the dungoens for mplus also good. So as someone who plays the game for that it was actually a decent expansion.

1 Like

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.YmzLZDcmKGvfu_FubUSh?pid=ImgGn&dpr=2.6

5 Likes

All these people telling Anduin to “man up” and “stop crying” would crumble under the weight of experiencing and having to deal with the aftermath of extreme trauma. We can only hope that the people around you don’t call you a cry baby and other various things the forums won’t allow.

1 Like

Remember when people said AI will destroy humanity?

Did they mean with absolute humor potential? :rofl:

1 Like

I couldn’t figure out how to get ai to not give him elf ears so I put earmuffs on him lol

1 Like

Many WoW characters have been through extreme hardship though. None of them have been like this. Like Thrall in captivity or even Sylvanas having been killed by the Lich King.

I think you think this is normal for Warcraft but it’s not. It’s just the writing on the game has changed to such a remarkable degree that he becomes a lightning rod for the criticism of the writing.

2 Likes

enough, With these you described everything. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Varian is wallowing in his happy FEL ashes.

1 Like

I’m hoping they toughen him up. He’s a man now, no longer a kid so I’m hoping the writers realize that and write him as the man he should be.

1 Like

Anduin has been surrounded by struggle, war and torment his entire life and he’s not that old, maybe early 20s. He’s always been a pacifist, always looking and striving for peace. He no longer has the comfort and surety of the Light for support. I’ve been playing long enough to know his entire story from the start of the game to now.