Andiun Must Have an Heir

It would be better if he never breeds, and his bloodline ends.

Where there’s a will there’s a way.

Its blizzard they can make sylvy give birth if they wanted to

OP I really, really hate how your worded the title.

3 Likes

Genn and Bolvar have daughters.

And since Flynntaelia isn’t a thing anymore…

I suppose he could marry a member of the Horde, though, too–so we can cement the joining of the factions or something.

Seriously…the title, tho…

facepalm headdesk

2 Likes

We are talking about heir, and marrying someone who can provide him with heir.

1 Like

I’m giving it an expansion or so until they figure out a way for him to hook up with Sylvanas to have a creepy half-undead baby as the next heir to Stormwind.

They should have killed her off in SL, and had Anduin remain King.

Nope, either through the sternum (with a nice crunchy sound) or between the ribs are way more direct. The stomach approach can work but is either not really messy or just too messy and then error-prone … oh wait … you had a different “way to a man’s heart” in mind?!

2 Likes

Eh, I don’t know. Isn’t she kind of motherly to him?

Easily solvable, Sylvannas will kill them in a cutscene.

We forsaken prefer through the ribcage… that way the heart is still beat…

Oh I get it. Nevermind, carry on :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What a title

1 Like

I kinda like this. A true union of Azeroth by having a new queen being a member of the horse… though that begs the question, who is the daughter of the head of the horde… there isnt a warchief anymore so.

or each Horde member can send a suiter for Anduin to pick from ( or take them all)

2 Likes
1 Like

I mean, her body is still there so he could cast resurrect.

1 Like

Adoption is a thing. Anduin and Wrathion should adopt a son to become king. Would make for an interesting story.

1 Like

did we forget that Sylvanas is tracking lost souls in the Maw as her penance and sentence from tyrande

Ah yes … the good ol’ days of Mola Ram.

1 Like

Guy fails to see hes the zombie…

1 Like

Well he’s not a kid anymore but I don’t see Turalyon being the regicide type. More likely He’d pull a Richard the 1st palm the throne off to one of the other Nobles then go charging off on a crusade.

There are always some undead in need of purgin’.