And it's done

Port and gate on that map super toxic. I don’t think it’s sleeper at all

Congrats!

coasted through ksm while maxing out my fyralath and rings honestly gladiator was harder by a mile. especially with all the multi rank 1’s camping around 2600 mmr had a blast beating some of them though. also made it harder I wasn’t a gnome lol Tauren stun won us a ton of games though really wish it was a separate dr from stuns.

one of our first few matches last night left our mw dead and their dps dead me and offensive jumped the mw in a hoj and evoker time stops him comes out of it I blast him and Tauren stun him because he has cocoon, and he dies never been more hyped by that. leaves it to a 2v1 but offensive dies cause of damp, so his healing isn’t moving his bar at all and evokers being fast asf and I win the 1v1 think that was the most intense game we had of all of them.

2 Likes

I LOVE games like this. It’s some of the most satisfying feelings you can get in wow. Close games against good players are always exciting.

1 Like

Is your current transmog full elite set build? Looking dope.
would look even doper on human/orc

that game alone boosted our morale after that, and we went on a win streak lost a match and went back on a win streak again. we dropped out of 2400 and glad win range and were annoyed the night before and climbed back from 2309 to 2470 and finished out the wins honestly feel like we could climb higher but going for higher isn’t what we did 3’s for lol we just wanted the mount.

Also, if we get another fmp imma lose my mind the second we hit 2600 mmr fmmp fmp fmp fmp back-to-back that comps control is insane.

2 Likes

I can’t wait until wild attunement is f’ing GONE

1 Like

All clone speed modifiers are going away, but tireless pursuit and +5 yards on cyclone are coming in. Honestly those seem WAY more op