Anathema Update is a Joke

Title says it all, our iconic weapon is worse than the azuregos dagger + the Off-hand from ST. Staff should at the minimum have 2% crit, honestly I think it could have gotten a cooler glow up as one of there “creative ways” of keeping the gap close for us and other casters. But instead we get something barely as good. Just really disappointing.

9 Likes

True! it should be BiS.

Couldn’t agree more - I was excited for P4 to get my hands on Anathema… until yesterday.

Ok Ok I got the facts that we are utility now swiss army knife blah blah… I think we will let numbers talk later on when we are further in the phase 4… how completely bad we scale but thats just a thing for another thread or time…

Back to the topic… I expected way more for this kind of staff/iconic weapons for classes… This should be more viable for us in long process , current updates are complete joke and troll in same time, you repeat same mistakes all over again from P2 to P3… updating items from original version with 6 spell power that’s not even a plus as of what we have now as options available and what’s the point to spent time on this “iconic weapon” ?

Ohh ye lets get it for view and pvp as we get stamina and intellect… again pve aspect get the L.

1 Like

Someone argued to me that it has a bunch of raw stats, yeah because we get so much from raw stats XD. You could take all the stamin and intelligence off it if you just gave it a lot more spell power and maybe 2-3% crit

Honestly I see no real reason to get Anathema unless we just get really unlucky with Azuregos dagger.

1 Like

shadow shafted again

We have attempted to coalesce constructive feedback about these issues here: Priest Rune Restructure; Updated (6/26/24)

Give it a read, see if you like it, add what you wish.

1 Like