[A][NA] <Dark Intentions> LFM for our Season 4 Progression Raiding Team!

Greetings my fellow Moon Guardians!

Season 4 is almost upon us and we are looking for good, mature, responsible players for our Progression Team!!

About Our Raid Teams

We currently run two teams! A semi hard core one that expects good performance and attendance to push deep into mythic raiding. A secondary more casual team whose goal is to get AOTC by the end of the season.

Progression/Mythic raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30pm to 11pm Eastern Standard time. We raid low amount of hours because we work smarter and not harder. We are currently 9/9 N, 9/9 H, and 4/9 M in the current Amirdrassil raid.

Casual team runs only Sunday nights 8 pm to 11pm EST.

PROGRESSION TEAM CURRENT NEEDS:

Mage

Warlock

All other classes and roles are welcome to apply.

We are willing to accept any exceptional player in any role; so we are always recruiting! We believe raid spots are earned and the best players should be picked. We do our best to support our raiders in learning the raids, improving their play, and even do things like provide consumables and even free legendries.

Progression team is open to all roles. Guild is willing to help with gold to pay for transfers for very good players.

Casual team is open to all as long as they do not hold back progress of the team. Casual team progression is currently: 9/9 N; 9/9 H.

Apply through Wowaudit or reply to this post for an interview/trial.

About Our Guild

Dark Intentions was founded in October of 2014 and is a stable and mature guild. We have a long raiding history and have raided each tier well since its creation. We have a large focus on PVE content. The guild is looking for like-minded people who want to enjoy a drama-free, non-RP adult atmosphere. Casuals and raiders of all kinds are welcome! Our Guild is proud of its member camaraderie! The Guild Master and our Officers are knowledgeable and helpful and are willing to assist our members in any way possible.

All roles/specs are welcome, whether you are looking to raid, run mythics, or just quest and play the game for the sake of enjoyment itself. We also do events on the side like achievement/mount/pets/mog/guild activities and other kinds of runs. Chat is usually active every night and adult humor and topics abound. So if you are looking for a stable atmosphere with low to no drama to enjoy your game play, contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!

Contacts

GM: Wrathbringèr (in game) | Yajinni#1786 (btag) | Yajinni#7294 (Discord)

Co-GM: Tattoomoon (in game) | Moon#15106. (btag) | Moon🌙#0076 (Discord)

1 Like

Hello!

I am interested in joining the casual team. I started playing in Shadowlands, have done some low level M+ but no raiding yet. I’m looking for a guild to learn the ropes.

1 Like

Sent friend request on Discord to chat, am Krazmun

Hiya! did you send it to Yajinni or Tattoo?

im a old school player off and on pre WotLK i main a Guardian Druid/Feral i would def be interested in joining guild for M+, mild raiding and just chill fun stuff.