An Update on Shadowlands

How about instead of using your vacation time to play a video game you spend time with your friends and family?

Refund Complete!

Youā€™ve completed the process. The product and amount listed below will be refunded to your select payment method. Refunds can take up to 72 hours to process. You will receive an email confirmation with this order number.

Thank you Blizzard for being understanding.

A press release (like pr newswire) would be seen too many eyes.

But yeah, give the scoop to a fan site. That would have been hilarious.

Thatā€™s a big rip.

Using the vacation time was to spend it with my friends and family honestly, we all play

2 Likes

My only thing isā€¦

They went out of their way to drop a release date only a few months ago and reassured everyone they were on target for that release dateā€¦

And just a few weeks before launch, SURPRISE!!!

I agree that the delay was necessary but man, not a good look. They didnā€™t handle this very well.

5 Likes

Do not rush folks. Take your time folks. Do not work on extra hours too hard folks. We can wait for a better world/land.
(pre-patch the earlier the better, please get rid of those corruptions!)

I really hope you plan to release it before Thanksgiving at least.

Oh no a 255 achievement account refunded because of a delay!!!

Serious talk, so glad you did this Blizzard itā€™s literally been a decade since you have delayed a release, POLISH AWAY!! just donā€™t forget about PvP

How about you use your vacation time to do what you want and keep your nose out of what others want to use theirs for. I figure that was common sense but I must be mistaken.

3 Likes

As a paying consumer on a game that is pay to play monthly, the rules are not the same as other games. What they say for release dates and products they will be providing has impact on purchases. We will have to agree to disagree.

1 Like

Well you definitely took your time telling us. Iā€™m not mad at you guys delaying it but jeez. You guys are awful at communication. Itā€™s almost cringe and embarrassing. If we pay 15 dollars a month plus each expansion you need to do better. Iā€™m glad you decided to do better but keeping your fans in the dark is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion. Stop being a bunch of nubs.

1 Like

This is a safe call, I respect the hard decision that you made.
Incredibly excited for the Pre-Patch, Pre-Story, & Pre-Class changes!

~Husky, Worgen Protection Warrior

Disappointingā€¦ but then again thatā€™s 2020 in a nutshell.

2 Likes

This is truly the best option. We get a taste of Shadowlands and you guys get extra time to make release the best it can be.

They delayed WCIII: Reforgedā€¦ and it was so bad they had open refunds on itā€¦

You could take two more years and it will still be bad, because certain game masters canā€™t truly listen to their customers.

TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED. Please. Love this game.

Iā€™m not even past 100 comments and the number of complaints about the delay ruining peoples PTO where numerous games have been delayed this year due to the current world event is hilarious.

Yes, I think so.