An Underrot [TRASH] Guide for DPS, Tanks and Healers

Greetings! you can call me Hyper!

When you first enter the dungeon you will see a big guy patrol’n the middle - this guy does a frontal cleave that you want to dodge, even as a healer as it does a lot of damage over time.

The maggot worms like the one on the right hand side will cast a spewing breath that also does a HUGE amount of group damage if people are standing in this. This can’t be interrupted, but you can stun the maggot!

The trolls leading up to the first boss most are minor, but focus the priestess and she can cast "Gift of G’huun’ you will want to interrupt this when you see it being cast as it will give either herself OR the big guy who cleaves a 20-25sec buff that prevents death.

Around the 2nd boss there are the following mobs.

• Skitterers (spider like creatures) - These will fixate on their target making them not tauntable and requires the person either to take it like a champ OR you can kite it around.

- Hunters can ice trap the skitterers as I seen.
          - Paladins can Repentance them (think never tried)
          - Night Elves can shadowmeld to drop the fixate allowing the spiders to chase someone else. (I've seen gnomes run for their lives)
          - Hunters can also feign death.

• Flower Lashers - These guys cast ‘Decaying Mind’ which will stun the target for 30 seconds and most healers, but not all can’t dispel disease, so make sure to interrupt this as much as possible.

• Maggots - These dudes do a a spewing breath as mentioned earlier just stun them or get on their butt once they cast their spell.

• The slime dudes that look like Disney’s Flubber on crack are pretty harmless and can be kited around as you pull more trash just make sure you know your healers limits before pulling too much!

After the 2nd boss you will run into skeletons that cast Bone Armor and these guys tend to cast at the same time just about, so a AOE silence if any in the game exist would be nice, but if not do what you can and BURN BABY BURN!

The worms that come out from the hell holes will cast Death Bolt and it lives to its name. The more they cast it the more damage they do! so be sure to interrupt/stun these guys!

The last comes later towards the end - the faceless ones will cast some bashing ability when you see him bashing just get behind him to avoid being feared.

I hope I touched up on everything and hope you guys enjoyed the guide - and I am sure you can find out more information on this dungeon over at WoWHead com !

Thank you!

You forgot the Maggots that puke all over the group if not turned away from the group. Also that big guy up front will charge the furthest player away.

Awesome guide though!

You cant control the direction of the maggots bile.

maggots should never get a cast off, even if there’s 3 of them

there are plenty of abilities out there to stop non-interruptable casts including virtually all forms of CC (except roots), knockback and stuns

Don’t forget the blood priest’s dark reconstitution. Don’t want that one going off either.

Or the big casters before and after third boss that cast withering curse, shadowbolt volley and the spirit drain totem.

1 Like

I did cover this! - thanks!

1 Like

I’m 95% sure that Decaying Mind can be removed by healing the debuff away. It takes time but it’s definitely better than the 30 second stun. Good guide btw.