An epiphany - CBH vs Ruin

I sat here today drinking my coffee pondering things as of late. All the time I’ve played, people I’ve played wow with, and all the different guilds. This last week has provided some of the most active wpvp fights since WoD.

It suddenly occurred to me that during some of the last few engagements with CBH and Ruin, CBH consistently out lived and out fought Ruin Gaming.

Every time.

Granted… we being the ultimate victors either way, it is now noticeable that CBH is really better at wpvp than ruin now. Including cave warfare… it has been more fun fighting CBH than Ruin.

I feel like when I have fought ruin this expansion its like a fish that just flops over, not contest, no fight, not unless they got 3+ raids (and they have). So kudos to you CBH, keep doing better the fights have been fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

CBH is legit, I love those guys. Win, lose or draw those dwarves are in it. /respect

4 Likes

See yeh real soon!

4 Likes

yup. when your a zerg guild like ruin or warsong or several others that can only bring numbers to the field your skill lvl drops. we are use to being outnumbered 2-1 sometimes 3-1 and dominating. yes not every time do we win an engagement (all depends on how many healers we can muster) but for the most part it takes overwhelming us with numbers to take us down. not to mention we fight to the glorious death unlike the zerg guilds whos members run at the first sight of losing. us dwarves seek a glorious death. we love to fight and cant wait to see more horde challenge us. so as my good friend yajin said “see yeh real soon!”

3 Likes

Also if anyone knows any dwarf Druids, Evokers, or Demon Hunters you can send them our way. I hear they are pretty clutch in WPVP. No knitted beard hats or tape on beards allowed. I’ll know if you aren’t a dwarf so don’t even try to get one past ol’ Flint Mcfrizzen.

5 Likes

No one asked you, why do you always feel the need to open your mouth on things that doesn’t involve you. Sit down, and be quiet.

1 Like

IsaidthesamethingbutHimanshusaidno,youhavetopost,CBHdeservesourrespect,andIsaidKalgin(notthebubblebath)won’tlikeitandIdon’twantoupsetthemightyshortperson.Hesaidhedidn’tcareandthatifIdidn’thewouldbemeantome.Ithreatenedtotellmyfatherandheputonthisfunnymaskandsaid’Princess,IamyourfatherandifyoumakethispostIwillrewardyouwithsomethingshiny.'IlikeshinyandCBHarecoolsoImadethepostbutImusthavesaidthewrongthingbecausethelittlebubblebathguygotmadatme.I’msorryIdidn’tmeantomakesomadthatyouhadtopostinsomebodyelse’sthreadsoI’mreallysorrythatIhadto…

2 Likes

And now I need glasses. My eye site is ruined.

1 Like

Wont lie I loled… hah.

In all honesty every time ive fought cbh in this expansion I think we had superior numbers 1 or 2 times, its actually been very even, I think in part due to people doing pve stuff. We have been very outnumbered to Ruin, but they get slaughtered… hah.

Those poor poor little cave dwelling folk

1 Like