An Audience with the King

I can’t turn the quest in. At the keep looking at Lady Katrana. Quest complete , defias report in bag. Others around also can’t complete.

Edit: Party invite from a guild member let me change layers and turn in the quest.

5 Likes

Experiencing this same problem right now.

2 Likes

Same, still broken.

3 Likes

This bugged for me, trying to drop and pick up quest again now. Looks like it’s caused when someone else starts another quest with the Anduin NPC

3 Likes

Same issue for me

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I cannot turn in the quest.

1 Like

Someone triggered the Onyxia quest and I was able to turn it in after that reset. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still no fix? I can’t seem to turn it in either… I’m going to out level that ring before I can turn in this quest

2 Likes

This issue is still occurring. I want to ask for this to be fixed this second since it’s been 25 days since the initial report, but I won’t bother with making you laugh at me.

1 Like

I had to come back several times. Sometimes she freezes in the onyxia questline. I got lucky, she ended up despawning like shes supposed to after revealing herself. When she respawned I could turn the quest in

yeah, same for me as well.

It’s the same for me and we’re now in October 2019… frustrating.

I’m having the same issue.

I think it was unable because of the onyxia questline, i waited a bit, someone came, did the quest, dragon yada ydada and after i turned it in no problem to the chick

Having same problem. Cleared after Onyxia sequence was done.

Still broken as of the date of this post. I had to wait for someone to start the Ony battle and re-spawn to turn in the quest.

Still an issue it would seem, is there an easier way to fix this?