An apology to the Mistweaver Monk community

Problem is, the core rotation is still the same for both playstyles* so one or the other is gonna have to be made from the ground up.

I can only make sense of your antics if you are a child. Otherwise, I’m confused.

Thats the joke my dude

:clap:N :clap:O :clap:

1 Like

So the intention and design of a talent " tree " is to literally have multiple paths.

Man I love the comments on these forums.

Yup. Not too many people even address this. At least 1 expansion to make it, and then they’ll spend at least 2 ish expansions “fine” tuning/changing it only for one to fall behind every time. ( look at holy / disc ) Disc had to be remade from the ground up when they dropped most of the toolkit they shared with holy around Cata.

“They had us in the first half not gonna lie”

Too funny lol

I fundamentally disagree with blizzard on the direction of healers and tanks. Imo… Healers = healing… if by exception, they are some healers like disc that require some dps (shouldn’t be influential to the run/group) then that’s fine, it’s built into their mechanics. Tanks need to do a lot less damage… I’m from the generation of WoW where we knew what meat shields were. They literally took all the damage and kept threat. That’s it… We need to go back our roles. Healer… heals… Tanks protect their group, and deeps do their job.

6 Likes

So much this. Tanks in the top 4 is disrespectful to the wrath tanks of old.

Are you seriously suggesting they wouldnt be able to design new trees with multiple paths that solely focus on melee healing and ranged healing?

Man the comments on these forums are just so wild at times.

I agree! 10chars

1 Like

So you dont make a point of attacking things to debuff enemies with Mystic Touch so they take extra physical damage too, or?

Ping em with CJL!!

Zen Pulse, Crackling Jade Lightning, and Chi Burst all apply it. Plenty of ways to apply from ranged, or a quick application of SCK while running through the pack.

1 Like

The comeback story

1 Like

If you had read/understood the post youd see my concern goes beyond them not being able to make the trees. Im sure they could/would crank out terrible trees easily, but they would be horribly designed ( esp if DF’s talent trees are anything to go off of - which many have been cleaned up and revamped the last few patches ) Also they don’t need to even do it - nor would current MW be the same if they did.

Man people on these forums have no reading comprehension.

xD

he’s just mad he probably got outdpsed by a caster MW! kids today…

Doesn’t matter if you fistweave or do the other build, still can’t compete with a resto druid. :slight_smile:

uh, cool? Should we add on that a resto druid doesn’t compete with evoker?

4 Likes

this didn’t age well