An alliance player just went 1-115 in A.V

I’m waiting to pvp. Maybe next year.

reporting afk doesn’t help your team on the field , ya they get no points but doesn’t fill a missing body out there

1 Like

And they usually don’t get kicked until they already got a decent amount of points and the other team has surged ahead.

1 Like

Lmao wat

115 matches lost.

Hey zug zug, there’s a reddit post with proof. 1-115. Go back to your mama blizz

2 Likes

An alliance player could lose 115 matches faster than a horde player could play 20.

1 Like

Yep 1-115. It’s definitely the horde skill and intellect over Alliance that makes it one sided in this BG only.

3 Likes

The afk person might get banned eventually or temp banned

Taking a single AFK persons statistics and acting like its all of alliances problem.

It’s an exception, not the rule. :man_facepalming:

Report this dude’s post he says he hasn’t played in a few weeks, he doesn’t know whats going on in todays classic. He just wants to stir the pot.

Maybe you guys were farming SHGY without capping the flag which happens all the time.

1 Like

they wont get banned , im competeing vs afk bots on my server who pull in 70k+ a day

1 Like

The main issue is that botters and afkers are a bigger problem on alliance side, because of this few alliance players even try, hurting their win rate even more. The first step to making it even is to start punishing the botters but we both know blizzard is mostly hands off on that, they see botters as paying customers too.

2 Likes

Well one way to think of it, in a fully pugged av, you’ll have 40 random Alliance right? Horde will have 20-30 random Horde, rest filled with 5 man (or so) teams that queued together…

Alliance it was either 40 man premade or 40 randos. And Alliance randos typically aren’t very good as all the good players were in the premades.

Horde randos could be good or bad players, but more often good than Alliance randos because most Alliance good players were again in premades.

Part of the problem is that AV favors ranged and AoE classes. Shaman mostly fit that bill while Paladins don’t. Holy is somewhat useful (though we have no AoE heals) , but retribution isn’t very useful at all. I guess there’s the bubble pull, but that only works in an organized pre-made.

and yet horde also cried about pallys lol

Oh. In that case you’re right. Thats pretty unfair. But blizzard doesn’t seem to respond to feedback of any kind so I don’t see when they would change that.

But at the same time its alliance players doing it to themselves. They should be banned but ofc they won’t be

But you didnt mind the quick queues and alliance auto wins?

Nice to see the same energy

Because of all the people on your side exploiting botting…

Spread the word: