Amitus the Peacekeeper, Dralad, and the 6th dragon flight

So for those who don’t know, the new Titans expansion for Hearthstone has introduced a new Titan called Amitus the Peacekeeper, a new Titan with an affinity to Light.

Imgur

Now according to Hearthstone lore, the reason why we have never heard of Amitus is because she left the pantheon shortly before Sargeras waged war in an attempt to find a way to save him.

She has not been heard of since.

But what if that’s not entirely true…

Now again, for those who don’t know, Dralad was an orange proto dragon and the brother of Alex and Ysera who died by Galakrond. His corpse was found but went missing after Galakronds defeat. This all happened in the dawn of the aspects book series.

Fast forward to dragon flight…

Dralad has been name dropped for the first ever cannon mention of him in game during a dragon scale expedition quest inside one of Tyr’s computers.

Now why was Dralad mentioned in Tyr’s computer??

Well here’s where it all comes together.

I believe that Dralad’s corpse was recovered by Tyr and subsequently res’ed. I also believe that Tyr remained in contact with Amitus.

Why does this matter?

Well after the proto aspects and Tyr defeated Gala, they were empowered by the Titans to become the aspects.

However…

The Titans used keepers in azeroth as conduits to channel their magic through to empower the aspects.

Khazgoroth empowered Deathwing via Archaedas

Norgannon empowered Malygos through Loken

Amanthul empowered Nozzy through Ra den

Eonar empowered Alex and Ysera through Freya

Here’s the kicker…

I believe that for whoever super IQ reason, Tyr informed Amitus of his and the aspects actions and had her empower Dralad through him, as a keeper of light, to become the Silver Dragon Aspect of light.

This is the 6th flight people have been theorizing might exist

Question is where is he and why did Tyr have him stay hidden?

I think Dralad and his silver flight is in Avaloren and is the reason why the mother oathstone wouldn’t work. The Silver oathstone has yet to be reactivated.

And to tie this all together?

This is why we’re getting these new DR customization options that have yet to have a source.

4 Likes

Its an interesting theory

Would be cool, but would also have to wait and see for more information

For sure.

I just feel like Dralad’s name drop can’t be a coincidence since he was such a minor character. That combined with this new HS Hearthstone having a convenient release with a new light Titan no one has seen till now

I like the theory.

I always imagined Azeroth was supposed to be the, ‘Light Titan.’ Kind of how like Argus was meant to be the, ‘Death Titan.’ It even felt more appropriate considering the extent to which the Old Gods and forces of the Void went to try and corrupt the world soul, as if Azeroth’s affinity for Light made it more susceptible to corruption to the Void, such as how Naaru can go from Light to Dark. The fact that Azerite had the characteristic blue hues of arcane, but also a golden hue like the Light, sort of fed into that theory for me.

If Amitus is made canon, then I doubt it’s Azeroth that would be the Light Titan after all.

1 Like

Her job is kinda pointless and she fails at it from the start of her conception as an idea.
Would be a lame A-double pull to bring her into actual canon.

They need to quit doubling down on their crappy SL lore and wrench it back to Legion at least.

I wonder when we’ll get ymir the jaw titan.

Personally, I think they might connect her to the new world tree, Amirdrassil

1 Like

In what sense, cus she’s a light Titan not life. That’d be Eonar.

Is there a dark side of elune?

3 Likes

I’ll probably hold on to this as a chance for a fourth spec for Evoker being a tank spec. Because all there is to be connected to the light is hope and a prayer…

1 Like

I’m wondering if it was supposed to be Ymirdrassil, and Alex’s voice actress just said it weird.

And I bet y’all can’t guess why people were mad about her design

did you just assume trans xerxes gender?

Eonar’s in-game model kind of looks like someone from around the horn of Africa already. Look up Rahel Solomon from CNN.
The only thing to dislike this Amitus over is how stupid her job is.

I don’t think she should be brought into canon because of that fact and because just making up new god-like characters on a whim is idiotic and cancerous to a narrative, and I wouldn’t think a new Eternal One from the Shadowlands with a job as equally as stupid should be popped from no-where either.

yeah, let’s not introduce any new titans.

That was me and my wife when I ran this by her first