[A]<Misfits of Mischief> Casual Guild building up for TWW / MoP Remix

Mature guild looking for like-minded players to join us in everything WoW. Ours is a slower paced place to escape RL stresses, have fun gaming, and make new friends. Laid back atmosphere. Alt Friendly. New players searching for a home are welcome to join us. Majority English speaking.

Elitist attitudes will no be tolerated. We dont care about your IO scores and parse numbers here. We are not looking for players that want to rush to complete all new content the first week after it releases.

Accepting all classes/specs.

Open positions available for main Raid Lead and Events Coordinator.

GM = PuppyLuvv

1 Like

Greetings! Any thoughts on what your MOP remix schedule might look like? Me and a few buddies are looking to find people to run with. And then who knows what the future might hold!

Honestly, we don’t have a set schedule for the event as of yet. Not to say we can’t establish something once we see how this event plays out. We do have interested members looking forward to the MOP remix, but day one of the event might be a bit crazy.

Hello! I am Puppy the Gm. I am looking forward to meeting new friends and excited about the War Within.