Amirdrassil needs a skip straight to Fyrakk for people who still need Fyr'alath

As expected,

NOBODY is running fyrakk, especially because of the fact that even the skip requires you to go in and kill like 4 bosses… It should just be a straight skip to Fyrakk instead.

It’s the last season of the entire dam expansion and STILL people like me don’t have the legendary.

And likely never will get it if we are expected to wait till the 7th week to be able to actually even attempt to get it…

6 Likes

Everyone will be running fyrakk in two weeks.

1 Like

I can’t even get LFR to pop.

No ones running it, 0 point. Everyone is doing awakened. Anyone who doesn’t have it yet is literally SOL right now and will only get to try once every 3 weeks and post-expansion mog runs…

It’s been this way since at least Legion?
They wouldn’t change it just for Fyrakk.

Remember you can do non-awakened Amirdrassil, probably later this week when people have cleared Vault.

Good luck getting anyone to join, specially with KSM/KSH being refreshed. I’ve given up on the axe for now.

This is actually ridiculous logic, “Just give up”

How about, no.

until all of them are up at once again

Why would you want to loot it and then have to upgrade it? Getting it during the awakened week is automatically updated. You save 2 tokens that way.

Because you have to wait 2 weeks and still hope you get lucky.

Make your own group for it.

I had a save on an alt I was running the last 4-5 or so weeks for one of my guys who still needed it, but I let it expire and I imagine the new season may have wiped all the raids IDs anyway.

I do not expect to go through the effort to do it again but people will. You can do the same. Should be even easier with the gear bump.